From the moment my kindergarten teacher introduced me to Junie B. Jones, I’ve always been an avid reader. I’ve been sharing my love for all things bookish and fandom-related on Fangirl Fury since February 2017. I read a variety of young adult, new adult, and adult fiction. Contemporary romance & YA contemporary hold special places in my reader heart.
While books are my #1 passion, I can be quite fangirlish (hence the name) about my favorite TV shows, movies, and life in general.
I recently graduated with my Master of Arts in Teaching, and I am now living one of my childhood dreams as a middle school English teacher. I earned my B.A. in English & Media and Communications in May 2020. When I’m not reading or blogging, you’ll likely find me screaming over the New York Rangers, spending time with my friends and family, and giving my dog too many hugs.
Current Favorite Books (to name a few):
- Serious Moonlight by Jenn Bennett
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- Today Tonight Tomorrow by Rachel Lynn Solomon
- Stay Sweet by Siobhan Vivian
- Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han
- House of Earth & Blood by Sarah J. Maas
- Vicious by V.E. Schwab
- American Royals by Katharine McGee
- The Bromance Book Club by Lyssa Kay Adams
- Starry Eyes by Jenn Bennett
- Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo
- Reign the Earth by A.C. Gaughen
Favorite TV Shows: Parks & Recreation, Friday Night Lights, The Marvelous Mrs.Maisel, Full House, Schitt’s Creek
Favorite Movies: The Blindside, Mona Lisa Smile, The Princess Diaries, The Parent Trap
Favorite Go-To Authors: Jenn Bennett, Rachel Lynn Solomon, Jenny Han, Sarah J. Maas, Rainbow Rowell, Ruta Sepetys, Christina Lauren, Lyssa Kay Adams
Favorite Reading Spots: In bed, floating around the pool, & on the beach