Happy New Year! December was such a lovely reading month because I was able to dedicate so much time to reading! Being on winter break comes with so many perks—spending time with family and friends, celebrating the holidays, Netflix binges, and of course reading plenty of books—I read 9 books in December. I am here to admit while I have been writing reviews for all of the books I read in December, I have not uploaded more than half of them so be on the look out for them in January! However, I’m really pleased with and proud of the content that I’ve posted on Fangirl Fury in December so I’ll also be including what I’ve written this month. Let the wrapping up commence!
WHAT I READ
Solitaire by Alice Oseman | 2.5/5 Stars
Something Like Happy by Eva Woods | 5/5 Stars
Review to Come. I received a copy of Something Like Happy in October and finally had time to pick it up earlier in December, but why did I not pick it up sooner because I LOVED IT?!?!
The Loveliest Chocolate Shop in Paris by Jenny Colgan| 4.5/5 Stars
Review to Come. GIVE ME ALL THE JENNY COLGAN BOOKS PLEASE! The Loveliest Chocolate Shop in Paris was another fantastic Jenny Colgan read for me.
Last Christmas in Paris by Hazel Graynor and Heather Webb | 4/5 Stars
A Taxonomy of Love by Rachael Allen (ARC)| 4.5/5 Stars
Review to come. A Taxonomy of Love was a really pleasant surprise for me, and I think this one is deservingly going to be the talk of the YA world in 2018.
My New Crush Gave to Me by Shani Petroff | 4.5/5 Stars
London Belongs to Me by Jacqueline Woodson | 4/5 Stars
Review to come. I’ve seen London Belongs to Me float around Booktube for quite a while and I’m happy to report that I really enjoyed this book featuring London and fandom.
Wedding Night by Sophie Kinsella | 3.75/5 Stars
Review to come. Wedding Night isn’t my favorite Sophie Kinsella novel, but overall it was a fun, light-hearted read.
I Am Not Your Perfect Mexican Daughter by Erica L. Sanchez | 5/5 StarsReview to come. Finished this one before midnight!
WHAT I WROTE
Top Five Wednesday
- Bookish Things I’m a Grinch About
- Characters on the Naughty List
- Top 5 Books of 2017 (With a Twist)
- 2018 Wishlist (Ft. 2017 Recommendations)
- The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella
- Meet Me at the Cupcake Café by Jenny Colgan
- Solitaire by Alice Oseman
- Last Christmas in Paris by Heather Webb
- My New Crush Gave to Me by Shani Petroff
- What I Read in November 2017
- Fall 2017 Reading and Blogging Recap
- I COULDN’T JUST PICK 17: MY FAVORITE BOOKS OF 2017
- End of Year Book Survey 2017
- Fierce Fangirl Friday: British Contemporary Love & Recommendations
- Mystery Blogger Award Round 2
- Holiday Q & A
- My Most Anticipated Winter 2018 Releases
- The Great British Bake Off Book Tag
- To Challenge or Not to Challenge: POPSUGAR Reading Challenge
What did you read in December? Share in the comments!