The lovely Ally from Ally Writes Things nominated me for the Awesome Blogger Award. Ally and I have been friends since my early WordPress days, make sure you give her blog a visit! The Awesome Blogger Award was created by Maggie from Dreaming of Guatemala to honor bloggers who “have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers.”
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Include the reason behind the award
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you
- Nominate some awesome bloggers
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
Super strength, like Wonder Woman. That film still has me feeling very inspired, even if I don’t have superpowers!
What’s your favourite book-to-movie adaptation?
The Princess Diaries, I always forget it that it’s technically a book-to-move adaptation. I also love The Hunger Games films and The Fault in Our Stars.
Describe your perfect reading room
A room with plenty of natural light and a comfy bed & blanket.
What were your favourite childhood books?
Junie B. Jones, Nancy Drew, The Baby-Sitters Club, and Main Street are among my al-time childhood favorites.
Are there any hobbies you wish you did? Or wish you had more time to do?
I wish that I could bake more at school. Thankfully, I’ll be home from school very soon and it’s the holiday season, aka the best baking season!
Do you do any sports?
Currently, I don’t play any sports on a team. In high school, I played field hockey and I still practice with my sister.
Do you have any pets? If yes, please show pictures!
I have two dogs!! They are my two favorite things in the world and I miss them so much while I’m at school. Below is a photo of one of my dogs with a shirt on, she surprisingly loves them!
If you could study anything, what would it be?
I’m currently studying English and Communications as my majors, but if I had to study another subject, it would be sociology.
What’s your Harry Potter house?
Best book of 2017 so far?
Ahhhh this is such a hard question! I’m going to have it finalzed when I write my 2017 wrap-up posts, but right now I’m going to go with Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng.
- If you could change one thing about Goodreads, what would it be?
- DC or Marvel?
- What’s your favorite Christmas or holiday song?
- Bookish candles or bookish artwork?
- Do you have a routine when it comes to writing blog posts?
- What’s your favorite book review that you’ve written?
- If you’re a Taylor Swift fan, what is your favorite Taylor Swift album?
- What’s your most anticipated book of 2018?
- What’s your dream vacation spot?
- If you could give one piece of advice to your past blogging self, what would it be?