The lovely Alex from coffeeloving bookoholic nominated me last week for the Sunshine Blogger Award. Even though I was previously nominated and already did the tag, I thought I would answer Alex’s questions and tag a blogger with my own questions
- thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- list the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post and/or on your blog
1.If you could do one job for the rest of your life, what would it be? Professional book reader (there’s health benefits, right?).
2.What’s the most important thing for you in a book review? Making sure to incorporate my favorite elements of the book. I love looking back on my reviews and seeing what I really enjoyed in a book.
3.Which author would you love to meet and why? Ruta Sepetys. She’s my favorite historical fiction author, and I consider Salt to the Sea and Between Shades of Gray as two of my all-time favorite books. I’d love to have her sign my books and talk about her experience traveling for research.
4.Is there one book memory from your childhood that you will never forget? Reading Junie B. Jones is a Graduation Girl during story time in kindergarten, aka what started it all.
5.If you could time travel, which event would you like to be part of? Seeing the 1980 U.S men’s Olympic hockey team win gold in the games– Miracle is one of my favorite movies.
6. How would your perfect day look like? A sunny day perfect for the beach, going to the beach with a really great book in hand and my family for company, coming home to relax with a Parks and Recreation marathon and plenty of comfort food. Add some book mail in there, and that’s a perfect day to me!
7.Are you more productive in the morning or in the evening/night? Both. I feel so good about myself when I get up a bit early and start getting things done! However, I do get this strange motivation to do work around nine o’clock at night (for example, I’m writing this post at 10:30 at night).
8.Pc or mac? Mac
9.If you could turn your favorite book into a movie, which actors would you choose to play the part? My mind is absolutely blanking right now! To be honest, I get quite nervous when some of my favorite books get tv or film adaptations ( I still have no idea how Throne of Glass is going to translate into a TV show). But I must say, I am so excited To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before come to the big screen!
10. Which talent would you like to have? Singing.
11.If you had three wishes, which ones would that be? I’m going to make my wishes fun and nerdish!
-Be able to go to San Diego Comic Con, all expenses paid
-Get a display case for my Funko Pop figures that would guarantee their safety (I think my Harry Potter’s glasses have broken off more as a result of falling off my book shelf than they have in the books).
-Go on an unlimited shopping spree in Barnes and Noble
- What’s your favorite blog post that you’ve written this year?
- What’s you most anticipated fall 2017 release?
- What’s your current favorite song of the summer?
- Movies or TV shows?
- What’s your favorite snack and drink to have while reading?
- What hyped book have you not read yet?
- A book that you’ve loved and deserves ALL the hype?
- Sunshine or rain?
- If you could go to one convention, all expenses paid, what convention would it be?
- What was the best book that you read in July?
- What’s your favorite ice cream flavor?
Caitstiel from Caitstiel’s Book World