I’m so thankful for Danielle from Life of a Literary Nerd for nominating me for the Blogger Recognition Award! Make sure to check out her blog, as it’s filled with book reviews and fun bookish content!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 10 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
Fangirl Fury’s Brief Origin Story
Ever since I discovered the glory that is Booktube back in 2015, I’ve had the desire to create my own blog. As much as I wanted to share my passion for fangirling and reading, I felt that I didn’t have enough time to devote to a blog, being a busy high school and now college student. During the past semester, I took an English course called Blogs, Tweets and Social Media, as required as the class, we had to create our own blogs. The class gave me the kick that I needed to create Fangirl Fury. Our assignment was to write ten blog posts over the semester; by May, I had twenty-five posts uploaded on to Fangirl Fury.
- Create a schedule- At least once a week, I sit down with my notebook and plan out my posts for the next 1-2 weeks. Scheduling my posts not only gives me an idea of what I’m posting each week, but it also provides consistency for my blog. I post every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, with the occasional fourth post on a Tuesday or Thursday (such as this week). Being consistent encourages people to keep visiting your site- they’ll be impressed by your dedication!
- Comment on other blogs– One of the reasons most bloggers create their blogs is to share their passion with other people. Don’t be afraid to comment and interact with other bloggers! Not only will you be able to share some of you favorite things, but commenting will help you create a sense of community for your blog.
Shanya and Tanya from Twin Bookmarks
Brianna from Work For Your Happy
Courtney from buried in a bookshelf
Sue from Sue’s Reading Corner
Dani from Perspective of a Writer